Louisville Bats Homestand Highlights • July 20 – July 27, 2012
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The Louisville Bats begin a stretch where they play 16 home games in 21 days on Friday, July 20. The stretch begins with an eight-game homestand that will feature the Pawtucket Red Sox, Triple-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox, and the Buffalo Bisons, Triple-A affiliate of the New York Mets, and lasts through Friday, Jul 27.
The homestand is highlighted by the first ever Halloween Night on Tuesday, July 24. Children 12-and-under dressed in costume will receive a FREE field reserved ticket when accompanied by a paying adult. They will also have the opportunity to trick-or-treat on the Louisville Slugger Field concourse and prizes will be awarded for the best costume. The night also features $1 Hot and Pepsi products.
Post-game Fireworks will follow the games that start and end the eight-game homestand on Friday, July 20 and Friday, July 27. The Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders will perform and sign autographs during the game on Saturday, July 21. There will be a Budweiser Game Time Happy Hour on Thursday, July 26 beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Following the homestand, the Bats will travel to Toledo and then return home for another eight games starting on Thursday, August 2.
Friday, July 20 – Louisville Bats vs. Pawtucket Red Sox, 7:05 p.m.
· Post-game Fireworks presented by Indiana University Southeast
Saturday, July 21 – Louisville Bats vs. Pawtucket Red Sox, 6:05 p.m.
· Big Kahuna Backyard Bash on Overlook Grill and Patio: $3 cheeseburgers and $3 Land Shark and Bud Light Lime (14 oz.); Karaoke with 102.3 The MAX FM from 6 to 8 p.m.
· Appearance by Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders
Sunday, July 22 – Louisville Bats vs. Pawtucket Red Sox, 6:05 p.m.
· Kids Inflatable FunZone: Kid’s inflatable play area will be set up in the Hall of Fame Pavilion from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
· Post-game Kids Run the Bases
Monday, July 23 – Louisville Bats vs. Pawtucket Red Sox, 7:05 p.m.
· Kindergarten Countdown Fair – The fair is from 5:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m. in the Hall of Fame at Louisville Slugger Field. Students with an adult will receive free admission to the Bats game after attending the fair.
· Meijer Monday – $2 off Field Reserved ticket with a Meijer register receipt
· Meijer Baseball Bingo – winner receives $50 Meijer Gift Card
Tuesday, July 24 – Louisville Bats vs. Buffalo Bisons, 7:05 p.m.
· Halloween Night – Children 12-and-under dressed in costume receive FREE Field Reserved ticket when accompanied by a full paying adult. Children will trick-or-treat on the Louisville Slugger Field Concourse.
· $1 Hot Dogs and Pepsi products.
Wednesday, July 25 – Louisville Bats vs. Buffalo Bisons, 7:05 p.m.
· Sun Tan City Ladies’ Night – Half-price admission for all ladies 12-and-over
Thursday, July 26 – Louisville Bats vs. Buffalo Bisons, 7:05 p.m.
· Budweiser Game Time Happy Hour: $1 Bud and Bud Light from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
· Live music on the Overlook Deck by Adventure
· UK Night – Coach Joe B. Hall will throw out ceremonial first pitch and sign autographs prior to the game.
Friday, July 27 – Louisville Bats vs. Buffalo Bisons, 7:05 p.m.
· Post-game Fireworks presented by Marathon
Filed Under: Uncategorized
About the Author: